I’ve often said, “Oh, I will never do X.” Only to be shamed into actually doing it and hearing an ‘I told you so.’ Funny haha.
This weekend John Paul’s teachers asked us to send in a photo of our child’s baptism. That scavenger hunt led me down memory lane and I saw just how much Scott and I have aged (I mean, learned) in the last 9 years. My my, I could so write that book just on this topic alone. Working on it.
In no particular order, here are ten things I said I’d NEVER do.
TOP TEN: NEVER SAY NEVER, HUH?
1. Let my kids eat cookies for breakfast.
2. Turn my kids underwear inside out and make them wear it another day.
3. Wear the same clothes three days in a row because it was such a cute outfit combo…and hope that no one noticed the repeat.
4. Drink a glass of wine…at 3pm…on a school day.
5. Watch my kids throw a monumental fit in a public place and act like they weren’t mine.
6. Hire someone to clean my house.
8. Disobey my pediatrician and do it our way anyway.
9. Co-sleep with my babies.
10. Take my kids to school in my pajamas.