About three years ago, I started keeping stats on my blog and a year ago I finally got serious. Not that I’m all caught up in how many pageviews I have, but it is nice to know you’re reaching somebody. Even if they’re in a galaxy far, far away. When I need a good chuckle, I pull up my hits via searches. These. Are. Hilarious. And, really, what’s even more funny is that these people found an answer to these questions on my blog.
If these don’t make your day, I don’t know what will. Onto the funnies.
TOP TEN: THEY GOOGLED WHAT TO FIND ME?
1. Do Sundays count during Lent? Yes, for the 1-millionth time, YES.
2. Real unicorns. Evidently, I have the corner on these. Many folks have found me here. Next thing you know, people will think I believe in mermaids, too.
3. I want to be a more patient mom. Me too, sister. Me, too.
4. I am the table. Excellent, I am Kathryn. Nice to meet you.
5. Pumpkin throwing up. Um, that doesn’t sound good.
6. Ants, my pants off. Yes, get those pants off if you have ants in them. If, however, you have “imaginary” ants in your pants then for goodness sakes, sit still.
7. Top ten signs OCD, Top ten OCD moments. Wow, even the Internet knows I’m OCD.
8. Dr Pepper, you’re not for me. This was clearly a typo. Wrong blog, girlfriend.
9. When should toddlers have their last drink? Not sure, but I know when Mom should have hers.
10. Did girl win yell leader at Texas A&M? Heavens no. But thanks for checking.