Since I’ve been doing my fair share of freak outs lately, I figured, heck, let’s just write these puppies down.
TOP TEN: THINGS THAT FREAK ME OUT
1. Pee on the toilet seat. Um, gross.
2. Ear wax.
3. Luke surgeries even when I know it’s the best thing. It’s hard to put your baby in the hands of a surgeon, no matter how good looking he may be.
5. A hacky, coughy kid who puts his hands all over yours.
6. Getting on an airplane even though the destination is awesome, the smell of jet fuel and being thousands of feet in the air (especially if over water) REALLY freaks me out. Uh, stewardess, glass of wine and a valium please.
7. The national debt. That many zeroes would look awesome if on the positive end of my bank account but notsomuch when we’re talking about our country’s debt.
8. The price of college tuition. Thinking about what it’s going to be in 2023 starts me hyperventilating.
9. The balcony at our house. I’m terrified John Paul is going to figure out a way to jump off of it.
10. Kids running with scissors, pencils or anything sharp.
Wow. I am such a control freak. Happy Wednesday 🙂