I’ve missed iTunes. I used to listen to it all the time when I worked in the afternoons, but when Luke arrived on the scene, he was a horrible sleeper, so I had to turn it off so I could hear him when he inevitably woke up from his nanosecond nap.
That too, has passed.
He is sleeping (most days) like a true Whitaker and I am very grateful. We still have a few icky things going on with him, but they are WAY easier to deal with when I’m not running into walls because of sleep deprivation. Funny how that works.
I’ve been cranking it in the afternoons. Yes. It’s a good thing my neighbors can’t hear me sing. Or…if they do, at least they don’t listen and tell. My “most played” songs here lately are below – if you have any good recs for some good music, send it my way. I love a new song.
TOP TEN: ITUNES LOVE FEST
1. Bella’s Lullaby, Carter Burwell (yes, that was a recent phase, I just loved it because of the instrumentals)
2. Decode, Paramore (again, another phase 🙂
3. Sing, Glee Cast (another addiction, I’m sad to admit)
4. Just the Way you Are, Bruno Mars
5. Fireflies, Owl City
6. Walk Like a Man, Four Seasons (I totally dug Jersey Boys, what great music)
7. Our God, Chris Tomlin (give it up for the Aggie, Class ’96)
8. Love Never Fails, Brandon Heath
9. Red Dirt Road, Brooks &Dunn (I am a Texas girl)
10. Brighter Days, Leeland
I’m betting my playlist from 15 or 20 years ago would’ve looked way different. A little Aerosmith, Paula Abdul, Stephen Curtis Chapman, George Strait and Neil Diamond. How’s that for a smorgasboard?