You know, sometimes the little things just get under your skin. Forgive me while I vent.
Disclaimer: No actual people were hurt during this rant.
TOP TEN: THINGS THAT JUST BUG THE HECK OUT OF ME
1. When the house gets cleaned and no less than an hour later, somebody spills her milk.
2. When printers don’t have a decent pre-press department. If you are a designer, I know you feel my pain.
3. Inefficient carline systems. Drive. Me. Batty.
4. People who don’t understand technology and then impose on you to be their tech support. Seriously. Call the 800 #.
5. When I’m all stoked about my afternoon 23 flavors and then realize I drank the last one yesterday.
6. Thinking that I have all the ingredients for a delicious dinner, only to realize I’m missing the most important ingredient. Sonic, anyone?
7. The FedEx/UPS man who rings my doorbell when there is clearly a sign that reads “PLEASE KNOCK.”
8. Men (only say that because of the two I met today) who treat me like I don’t know anything about agriculture. $40K and two diplomas later, I actually do understand it, thankyouverymuch.
9. When I realize, after I get home, that I was charged full price, not the sales price, on something.
10. When I ask my kids to use the bathroom and five minutes into our errands I hear, “Mommy, I need to go potty.”
Sorry to be so ranty. One of those days.