School is in full swing, after school activities are killing mileage on the van and it’s hotter than h**l outside. Yep, it’s definitely “fall” in Texas. A few weeks ago, I posted my top ten of things the kids thought I should do while they’re in school. I thought you might enjoy a status report.
TOP TEN: HOW’D MOM DO?
1. Nope. Not yet.
2. On the books for the end of September.
3. Actually, this is a yes. While the computer was being upgraded this weekend, I made nice with HGTV and enjoyed a nice quiet hour. Ahhh.
5. NO. I refuse to do these. This is why I have a cleaning lady 🙂 So, let’s change that to a yes. They were done, just not by me.
6. YES! Of course, it’s way more fun now that I have a brand spankin’ new room to enjoy.
7. Sigh. Yes.
8. Another check mark.
9. Every day, folks. Every day.
10. I can honestly say this is the one thing I’ve done EVERY day. I even paired it with #3.
So, if you’re counting, that’s nine in the ‘yes’ category. But the glaring ‘no’ is my day at the spa. Eh, you can’t win them all. Guess that means mom got a 90 for the first grading period.