While we’ve been living a dual life at the hospital and at home, our kids haven’t lost their sense of humor. I usually save the “quotes of the week” for Fridays, but I thought I’d give you an early present today…
Here’s our best five…
1. “It’s colder than the freezer outside!” – Will
2. “Let’s get this party started.” – John Paul, in reference to putting together the 1,000-piece “Texas” puzzle
3. “Luke is sicker than a dog, right Mom?” – John Paul (oh, and when we asked where he heard that, he threw Nana under the bus)
4. “Mom, give Wuke a hug for me, but not too tight ’cause he’s little.” – Anna-Laura
5. “That lady sure can cook.” – John Paul in response to one of the meals we got.